Hey Teens! Are you passionate about the right to LIFE? Want to learn how you can make a difference? Want to meet new friends that share your passion?
Come join us for L!fe Camp!
Sunday, August 5 – Friday, August 10, 2018
Green Lake Conference Center, Green Lake, WI
Early Bird Registration: $325/camper
Regular Registration (after July 1, 2018): $375/camper
Questions about registering? Call Maddy Laufenberg at (414) 308-1058.
Choosing Life in the Face of an Adverse Diagnosis // Step by Step: Lessons from the Life of William Wilberforce // Why Men Matter in the Abortion Equation // Euthanasia History: What Led to Where We Are Now // Death Comes Calling: The Dangers of Rationing Health Care // Bringing the Message of Life to Your Community // From This Place Forward: Leading for Life in the Coming Year // YOUnique! Conception to Birth // Dr. Mildred Jefferson: Pro Life Champion // Norma McCorvey: Won by Love // Abortion: Everything You Never Wanted to Know // Five Bad Ways People Argue About Abortion // Making the Case for Life on Hostile Turf // The Case against Moral Relativism // Living out Your Pro-Life Convictions: Panel Discussion // 50 Years of Wisconsin Right to Life // Truth, Lies & Tribalism – The Politics of the Right to Life // Alfie Evans: Murder or Compassion? // The Adoption Triad: Adoptive Family, Birth Family, and Adoptee // Perspectives on Adoption: Panel Discussion // And more!
High Ropes Course // Legislative Field Trip to Madison with Special Legislative Sessions // Experienced Pro-Life Speakers // New Friends // The “Baby Bean” Coffee Shop // The Teens for Life Store and Cantina // Games and Movie Nights // Swimming // Beach Volleyball // And so much more!
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation packet containing a finalized schedule, packing list, directions to camp, a parental release form, and other information about L!fe Camp!
Campers are Encouraged to FUNDRAISE Their Way to Camp!
With the use of peer-to-peer fundraising, you can raise the money to pay for all or part of your way to camp! Creating your own peer-to-peer fundraising campaign is easy:
- Visit: https://wrtl.dntly.com/campaign/send-a-teen-to-l-fe-camp#/
- Click the button towards the top of the page that says “Start a Fundraiser.” You will be taken to the page to set up your own fundraising page.
- In the “Title” box, create a name that helps people know what you’re fundraising for, such as “Help Send Me to L!fe Camp!” or “Please Help Me Learn How to Save Lives” or whatever works for you.
- In the “Description” box, include a few words about why people should help you go to camp.
- Don’t forget to upload your picture so your friends and family know this is a legitimate fundraiser!
- When you’ve completed these steps, hit the green “Create Fundraiser” button and, voila!, you have a fundraising page.
- Be sure to share your fundraiser often on social media, and e-mail it to your grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, or anyone who might support your efforts to go to camp.
- You can also mention that all donations are 100% tax deductible and will make an incredible difference in a young person’s life!
Our software will keep a record of the donations you receive and we will discount your camp registration based on the amount you raise. If the amount you raise exceeds the cost of camp, you can rest assured these donations will help other teens enjoy L!fe Camp, as well!
Be a Hero. Save a Life. Fundraise Your Way to L!fe Camp!
Download & Share the Life Camp Flyer
Download & Share the Life Camp Poster
Questions? Contact Maddy Laufenberg at (414) 308-1058 or email@example.com.