Latest Pro-Life News…
- Trump Administration Restores Title X Regulations to Separate Family Planning from AbortionChange restores previous regulations prohibiting grantees from co-locating with abortion clinics or from referring clients for abortion HHS Secretary Alex Azar WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Health and Human ... read more
- Pro-abortion ERA promoters fail to force a vote in the Virginia House of DelegatesBy Virginia Society for Human Life (VSHL) Va. State Del. Todd Gilbert The pro-life members of the Republican House of Delegates Caucus successfully blocked multiple attempts to force a vote ... read more
- Indiana House overwhelmingly approves ban on dismemberment abortionsBy Dave Andrusko Indiana Speaker of the House Brian Bosma By an overwhelming 71-25 margin, the Indiana House Thursday passed House Bill 1211 which would ban the dismemberment of living ... read more
- Wisconsin Right to Life Response to Governor Evers’ “Healthy Women, Healthy Babies” Initiatives“We agree, Governor Evers, we can’t have healthy communities without healthy women and babies. And the first step in ensuring they are safe and healthy is to guarantee Planned Parenthood is not involved in ... read more
- Wisconsin Right to Life Welcomes Two New Staff Members“As the executive director of Wisconsin’s oldest and largest pro-life organization, I am thrilled to welcome two new members to our team. During these divisive times it is more important than ever ... read more
- Wisconsin Right to Life is Ready to Work with Legislators to Protect Life“With the recent events surrounding the abortion issue in Virginia and New York, it has become clear what the endgame is for abortion advocates who support killing our unborn babies: Abortion through all nine months of pregnancy for any reason and, should ... read more
- Get Involved and Stay InformedYou might be at home watching the news or scrolling through your social media feed and seeing the headlines for news reports that can only be something from The Onion. For those of you ... read more
- Wisconsin Right to Life Welcomes Two New Staff Members“As the executive director of Wisconsin’s oldest and largest pro-life organization in Wisconsin, I am thrilled to welcome two new members to our team. During these divisive times it is more important ... read more
- 46 Years Ago Today, the Deadly Fate of Over Sixty Million Lives Was SealedAs we remember the pivotal decision made on this very day 46 years ago, I want to share why we continue to fight so hard for the unborn. The picture in this ... read more
Some of our success stories
Hope for Mothers in NeedAmanda* feared her unborn child might never have a chance at life. When six months pregnant, her doctor told her she must stop working and go on immediate bed rest or risk losing her baby. As an hourly worker, this meant no paycheck and no way for Amanda to support herself, her unborn child, and her two-year-old daughter. Thanks to Wisconsin Right to Life’s Emergency Grant Program, Amanda’s story has a happy ending: we were able to pay her landlord so Amanda’s family had a place to live until she could return to work. Amanda’s unborn baby is now a happy toddler in a safe home. Through your generous gifts to this program, Wisconsin Right to Life is able to work with pregnancy resource centers across the state to provide Emergency Grants like Amanda’s.
Donate Now to Veritas Society!
The Veritas Society: Communicating LifeThe Veritas Society, the media arm of Wisconsin Right to Life, reaches tens of thousands of abortion-vulnerable young people each year with life-affirming messages and pro-life resources. Through television and digital media, we are sharing the truth about the life issues, directing women to pregnancy resource centers in their area through 123GiveLife.com, and directing teens to the pro-life website, TeenBreaks.com. The Veritas Society also funds Google AdWords so those considering abortion can learn about ways to choose life. Learn More.
Donate to Wisconsin Right to Life
Friends for Life is people, just like you, who are committed to protecting the most basic human right: life. Joining Friends for Life is the most effective thing YOU can do to save lives right now. It is the best way you can partner with Wisconsin Right to Life in our tremendously effective, lifesaving work.$17,500.00 donated of $20,500.00 goal
Through Life on Campus, Wisconsin Right to Life is providing pro-life college students in Wisconsin the tools they need to be the voice for life in a culture of death. Life on Campus is building a culture of life on Wisconsin campuses in numerous ways. In recent years their pro-life activities included: · Providing information on abortion alternatives; assisting local pregnancy resource centers; offering babysitting services; hosting speeches and debates, plus much more!$8,000.00 donated of $25,000.00 goal
The Veritas Society not only shares the truth about life to abortion-vulnerable youth, it provides concrete resources to help women choose life. How? Through our 123GiveLife.com website, Google AdWords, and TeenBreaks.com.$12,500.00 donated of $30,000.00 goal
The Wisconsin Right to Life Veritas Society is behind the most successful state pro-life advertising campaign in the country. Through television and online advertising, we are reaching thousands of abortion-vulnerable young people, aged 18-25, every year across Wisconsin with messages of life and hope. We reach young people, where they are on the internet and television, to teach them the truth about life and provide concrete resources to help them choose life.$42,764.00 donated of $75,000.00 goal
Each year, the Wisconsin Right to Life Education Fund provides dozens of Emergency Grants to at-risk pregnant women. These grants help women who are faced with an immediate financial crisis that jeopardizes their ability to care for their unborn children. Women request help through local pregnancy resource centers who, in turn, contact Wisconsin Right to Life. Based on the woman's need, we provide payment directly to landlords, utility companies, or other legitimate entities requiring payment.$12,001.00 donated of $24,000.00 goal
There are many reasons you should join our mission
For 50 years Wisconsin Right to Life has been the largest and most effective
pro-life organization in the state and one of the leading organizations in the nation.
In addition to advocating for the unborn, Wisconsin Right to Life is a leading advocate for the critically ill, the elderly, and people with disabilities.
Because laws save lives, Wisconsin Right to Life has championed over 25 life-saving bills in the Wisconsin legislature, which have become law, since 1978. We have also defeated over 25 anti-life bills.
Since 1987, when Wisconsin first began reporting abortion statistics, over 150,000 lives have been saved because of the work of Wisconsin Right to Life and our friends — a decrease of over 70%.
We provide a wealth of pro-life educational materials to schools, our 50+ local chapters, and other interested parties.
Our Teens for Life program, which includes our annual L!fe Camp summer camp, has become the national model for pro-life youth education.
Our L!fe on Campus college program provides grants to pro-life groups on numerous campuses across the state so they can spread the message of life at their colleges and universities.
Are You a Friend for Life?
$5 doesn’t buy a lot any more. But for only $5 a month or more, you can help stop the culture of death. For $5 a month, you can help save the 5,600 unborn children who die in abortions each year in Wisconsin. You can help protect the 5,600 mothers who are victims of the abortion industry each year. Your $5 a month will help spread the truth that the elderly, people living with disabilities, and the critically ill are all valuable members of our society worthy of protection. For only $5 or more a month, you can be a Friend for Life. Your $5 or more monthly membership will ensure we have the resources we need to protect the most vulnerable members of our society and continue to grow a culture of life in Wisconsin. Can you spare $5 a month for the most vulnerable?
“The work that is done by [Wisconsin Right to Life’s] Veritas Society in saving lives for both time and eternity is remarkable to see.”Pam Tebow – Mother of Tim Tebow
"I continue to be impressed by WRTL's innovative approaches to spreading the pro-life message and reaching women and men in need--they are effective and it shows!"Melissa Ohden – Saline Abortion Survivor
"All right-to-life organizations should be looking to WRTL to learn how to effectively and actively change hearts and minds about abortion."Catherine Adair – Former Planned Parenthood Worker
“I have never seen an organization that has a greater impact in their community.”Rick Santorum – Former U.S. Senator